I am a professional musician and rely on my jaw, lips, and mouth to play the French horn. After some dental work I received I was unable to engage my jaw muscles to play my horn. I work full-time in the CSO and was had to take sick leave. I was going on 3 months of being out-of-work when I tried acupuncture. Honestly I did not know much about acupuncture and really did not know if I believed in it. I brought in my horn and demonstrated what the problem was. After the 1st acupuncture session, 15 minutes later my jaw felt 90% better. I grabbed my horn and could play! The other 10% returned over the next week. The problem has never returned and am extremely thankful for Jason’s expertise and skill in acupuncture. I now tell everyone how great acupuncture is!