These are some of the disorders / complaints that we have successfully treated. If your condition is not listed please contact us to see if we can help.
Other Internal Medicine:
- Allergies (Environmental and Food) / Allergic rhinitis
- Asthma / COPD / bronchitis
- Cancer support
- CFS (CFIDS) & fibromylagia
- Colds / flu / sinus & ear Infections / pneumonia / sore / strep throat.
- Digestive complaints
- Endocrine Disorders
- Hepatitis, AIDS, & Herpes
- Infertility (Male & Female)
- Male Sexual Disorders
- Mental / Emotional Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Respiratory (Allergies, Asthma, Cough, Colds, & Flu)
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
These complaints are related to short term or long-term injuries to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments of the body.
- Lower Back
- Shoulder / Neck
- Elbow, Hand, and wrist
- Ankle & Foot
- Carpel tunnel syndrome (CTS) Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Disc injuries
- Frozen shoulder
- Iliotibial band friction syndrome
- Joint Pain, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, DJD
- Muscle spasms
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Rotator cuff tears
- Sciatica / Piriformis syndrome
- Strains and Sprains
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has found acupuncture to be effective for these conditions (updated 2010).
The World Health Organization recognizes that acupuncture can treat these conditions (updated 2010).
The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM) has funded many studies on the effectiveness of acupuncture. The read more about these research studies visit the NCCAM Clinical Trials website.
Open Gate Acupuncture, located in Boulder Colorado, serves patients throughout the Boulder county region including Denver, Longmont, Gunbarrel, Lafayette, & Louisville. Jason Blalack has been treating patients in Boulder for over 14 years after graduating from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. Jason is an international lecturer on Chinese medicine and has an extensive collection of Chinese medicine articles published in professional journals worldwide. Jason specializes in autoimmune, digestive disorders, fertility, and emotional disorders at the Open Gate Acupuncture Clinic and also via long distance & online medical consultations.